Training is a key requirement for all regulatory bodies around the world
Training is a key requirement for all regulatory bodies around the world. PharmaBioSolutions consultants have been providing training for large number of Pharmaceutical companies around the world.
Training course are tailored to the needs of individual pharmaceutical company and can be targeted at different group. Attendees of training courses will be issued with a formal training certificate.
All training courses are designed to be interactive and will require attendee participation. Training course will include presentation of topics followed by workshops. For the workshops attendees will be divided to teams and are given tasks related to topic covered. This method of training has proven extremely effective and will help the attendees to better understand the training topics covered.
PharamaBioSolutions consultant will prepare the course material which will be handed to attendees at the beginning of the training course.
Training courses will be generally held at the client’s nominated location. This will help to reduce the travelling cost for the attendees and allowing larger number of attendees.
Training courses will be delivered in both English and Chinese and training material will be also in both English and Chinese.Training courses are designed to be highly modular. This will help the clients to select the modules appropriate for their engineers and experience
- Introduction to GAMP5 covers GAMP5 history, key concepts and categories
- Introduction to URS followed by workshop
- Vendor Audit
- Introduction to Risk Assessment followed by workshop
- Introduction to Quality Plan followed by workshop
- Introduction to FDS followed by workshop
- Introduction to HDS followed by workshop
- Introduction to SDS (Software Design Specification) and SMS (Software Module Specification )
- Introduction to Configuration Management & Configuration Schedule
- Introduction to Testing followed by FAT and SAT workshops
- Introduction to Final Quality Reporting followed by workshop
- Ongoing operation
Electronics Records and Electronics Signatures (ERES) Training